Galvanised chassis replacements
What is included in a galvanised chassis swap?
We include the following:
- Brand new Marsland or Richards galvanised chassis (brand dependent on model of Land Rover. Delivered to our workshop)
- Galvanised shock turrets and mountings
- New body bolts if needed
- Standard flexi brake lines
- New brake pipes where required
- Front and rear bump stops
- Other clips, bolts, nuts etc.as required
- Protective painting of the underside of vehicle
What else do I need to consider?
You may need or want some additional work carried out at the same time (extra costs involved):
- Replacement bushes
- Painting of the chassis
Can you arrange collection and delivery?
Yes, we can. Just let us know your location and we can provide a quote for you.
How much will a galvanised chassis replacement cost?
This is dependent on the model of your Land Rover and we like to provide a bespoke quote as no two Land Rovers are the same. However, our base prices (inclusive of VAT) are:
- Series 3 from £3700
- Defender 90 from £4000
- Defender 110 from £4600
How long will my vehicle be with you?
We suggest allowing approx. 10 days, although this is dependent on the condition of your Landy. Field finds and used and abused Land Rovers often have seized bolts and many unforeseen issues that eat extra time. After market modifications, such as winches, heated seats etc. can take longer to disconnect/reconnect so please make us aware of this before booking your vehicle in with us